When will the next GemCraft release? It’s a question we hear a lot here at Armor Games, almost as much as “Where is Sonny 3?” The answer is soon, very soon. In celebration of it’s coming release we’ve posted it on Steam Greenlight. Help us launch GemCraft Chapter 2 to the gaming masses by giving us that big thumbs up.
If you haven’t played GemCraft before it’s a unique tower defense game, where, instead of towers, gems are your main weapons to fight the endless hordes of monsters coming for you. Here are some features coming in the new version…
- More than 140 stages to explore.
- 25 passive skills you can spend skill points on, every time you level up you get more skill points to spend, but even unspent points help you.
- More than 300 achievements that give you additional skill points, and a real challenge if you want to get them all.
- 9 gem types you can freely combine to make gems that suit your tactical needs.
- 3 battle difficulties and 9 battle traits with 7 levels of toughness each, and 3 battle difficulty tiers – mix them to fight tough battles for more XP and epic loot.
You can play the original GemCraft games here!
in Sentry Knight take control of a lone sentry in his tower and defend it from waves of mythical creatures, large and small. Level up and place your talent points strategically in 3 separate talent trees with 48 talents to choose from. Upgrade your bow, arrows, tower and torch to further maximize your damage output.
Journey through 8 beautiful, hand-drawn worlds; from the dense forests of Wildwood, to the fiery peaks of Molten Summit. Battle 4 unique bosses, each with their own array of abilities and attacks. Shoot, blast, explode, freeze, burn, and demolish your foes with 16 unique spells.
Eight new Quests are now available!
Armor Games is a kingdom dedicated to playing games and meeting friends to play with. In that spirit, we’re proud to announce our first Forum Friday where we showcase community threads and welcome you to pull up a stool, grab some mutton and join in.
New to the Armor Games forum? Stop by our Newcomers Forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Just don’t eat any cookies, R2D21999 has likely poisoned them.
Here are threads other players are talking in this week…
- Most Bizarre Food Flavors – A home for odd foods like bacon gumballs and wasabi cheese donuts. What is the strangest flavored food you’ve seen?
- Corrupt a Wish – In this Forum Game corrupt the wish of the person who posted before you, then making a wish for the next person to corrupt.
We look forward to greeting you in the Forums!
Crystal Story II is a turn-based RPG that follows the story of a young Dragon on his quest to defeat an evil witch. You must seek allies to aid in your journey to save the world from the oncoming invasion. Check out some of the screenshots below, and try out the game for yourself.
Eight new Quests are now available, can you save the world?
A new town is under construction and it’s perfect opportunity for you to earn some money! Build plants to produce and sell building materials, earn medals and achievements will let you upgrade your abilities and increase your productivity.
Six new Quests are now available, check them out…
Premium content is now available for The King’s League Odyssey, a medieval simulation strategy game from Kurechii Studio. An attempted murder on the King has led to the death of Whitney, the Royal Knight. Fight your way from the humble Hamlet Tourney till the King’s League for a seat at the Kurestal Round Table.
Help support the game developers and enhance your gaming experience with extra game content for $4.99. It includes a new difficulty level (Insane Mode!), Endless Mode and a Battlethon Event. Three new Legendary Units are available as well: Champion, Phantom and Battle Mage.
Enter the randomly-generated castle labyrinths of Shadow Haven to defeat the dark forces of evil that lurk within. Find permanent power-ups to aid you in your 4-legged quest, but be careful… one false step will start you over from square-one in this rogue-like platformer created by BoMToons!
Eight new Quests are now available, a few are especially challenging.
Detective Grimoire has been called to investigate a murder. The owner of a small tourist attraction, seemingly killed by the very mythical creature his attraction is based around. Explore the surrounding area, inspect the scene of the crime, grill the suspects, solve puzzles, search for clues and uncover the secret of the swamp!
Currently this game is available for iPhone/iPad.
- A mixture of investigating and puzzle gameplay, designed with touch-screens/mouse control in mind
- A fully voiced and animated cast of characters to interrogate
- Beautiful digitally painted environments to explore
- Award nominated original orchestral soundtrack
Armor Games is supporting the Cowboy Kid in the Doritos ‘Crash the Super Bowl’ contest. Help us lasso the top place spot by playing the game and voting!
Evil is lurking behind every tree. The Dark Forest is filled with orcs. Trolls leave the Deep Cave. All of them lie in wait. Siege Hero’s most epic update has arrived!
Discover weapons with mysterious magical abilities and devastating power-ups. Slay orcs, trolls and explosive goblins on your journey to defeat the evil wizard…